Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Farewell 2008


I couldn't be happier to end this year given the series of personal and professional challenges I faced. In order to usher in the new year, I would like to enumerate my resolution bullet-points for 2009:

1. Blog more. I intend to populate all my blogs meaningfully.

2. Work effectively. No longer will I just do a job for compliance but seek specific tasks that translate in quantifiable results.

3. Eat better. No more diet soda. Less processed flour and sugar products (goodbye brownies and cinammon rolls, I barely knew you). Less fast food. More fruits.

4. Engage more. I will exert more of an effort to get out and meet people, especially interesting people with unique perspectives.

5. Deeper self evaluation. I promise to no longer be stumped when asked for my strengths & weaknesses, my most defining professional/personal decisions and core beliefs.

I know I will discover more points moving forward but this is a good start.

Happy New Year all!

No comments: