Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Dinner with cousins: Saturday, 01/11/09

Amici Restaurant, Tomas Morato, Quezon City


We said that we were only getting dessert at Amici resto, this after nearly finishing off two huge boxes of pizzas at my aunt's house. Just dessert, riiight.


The pasta with meat sauce was good, if a tad salty.


The cheese sticks were a crowd favorite...this set-up was wiped out soon after this picture was taken


The seafood pasta was my favorite; this will have me returning to Amici in months to come


The table set-up before the family attacked the food.

This was followed by individual scoops of gelato after. It has always been hazelnut flavor for me. I remember my sister and I used to eat gelato wherever we got off the train we took during our last trip through Italy and I never ate anything else except for hazelnut flavor.

Memories are best relived with one's loved ones.

No comments: